Offers designers a complete, easy-to-use platform including firmware, hardware and licensing agreement for audio applications
San Jose, CA, November 23, 2011 - Atmel® Corporation (NASDAQ: ATML), a leader in microcontroller and touch technology solutions, today announced a complete Digital Audio Platform for consumer, automotive and industrial applications. The Atmel Digital Audio Platform offers audio equipment and mobile accessory OEMs (original equipment manufacturers) a complete hardware and firmware solution that greatly simplifies the task of designing high-quality digital audio equipment.
- One of simple design that most wanted by microcontroller player nowdays especially students.
- It is a USB in-circuit programmer for Atmel AVR controllers.
- It simply consists of an ATMega48 or an ATMega8 and a couple of passive components.
- The programmer uses a firmware-only USB driver.
- No special USB controller is needed.